Monday 16 April 2012

As I'm crazily addicted to music , I spend a lot of my time by looking for a talented one on Youtube . Sarah Geronimo , a young singer from Philippine has attracted me by her soul of singing . I admit that she can sing any genre of music .  Star For A Night was arguably the singing contest that catapulted Sarah to stardom. . On March 1, 2003, at age fourteen Sarah emerged as the grand prize winner of the said singing competition with her rendition of the song "To Love You More." She won P 1 million and a managerial contract at Viva Artist Agency. The prize money was spent on tuition fees and the operation of her eldest sister.


Sarah Geronimo


my collection of Sarah's videos . 





online histories . (ALL ABOUT SARAH)





Sarah Greatest perfomance !

No comments:

Post a Comment